End Zone

Monday, January 14, 2019

Teams of the Past is a Thing of the Past



Some readers may be curious of what happened to my 'Teams of the Past' project. That project was being conducted on my old computer that took a fatal crash.

The good people at DK Sports allowed me to re-download the items that I purchased in the past, but nothing of course could be done about that Teams of the Past project. I have labeled those works under 'Teams of the Past' on The Sideline portion of the blog, along with a new label called 'The Lost Season'.

I would like to revisit a similar project in the future, maybe with a few better teams to fill the league out, it's all a possibility, but for now I am powering through with the '1995 No-Expansion' project.

The APBA 1989 NFL Football Season will be halted for now. It was something that I was going to start back in November, but after a long mishandling of the item in the mail (which took a month to get here), I went back to DK Sports and got interesting in my current 1995 project.

Don't get me wrong, 1989 will happen, but it will be some time until I feel like launching, and when I do, it will probably be a long slow burn.




No comments:

Post a Comment