End Zone

Thursday, January 10, 2019

1995 NFL No-Expansion Season (DK Sports)



My latest NFL project...

What if there was no Carolina Panthers or Jacksonville Jaguars? How would the 1995 NFL Draft play out? Who would Mark Brunell be quarterbacking for? Who would draft Kerry Collins? All these exciting questions are answered in my alternate 1995 season, which I have labeled "1995 NFL No-Expansion Season" -- which I will be conducting through DK Sports.

I did the 1995 NFL Draft as if I was drafting them back then, not taking players like Curtis Martin first overall, when he was a real-life 4th round draft pick. I will go about all drafts like this, it will make nice week-to-week, season-to-season drama, watching teams go up-and-down. It should be very interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment